My Autobiography.

Hi this is for the people who don't know me. I´am Fernanda and I was born in 2000 in Stgo and I lived my the whole life in the country side of the metropolitan region. I don´t like Stgo so much because when I come back to my house from Stgo I feel like my entire vital energy left my body.

I did elementary school and high school in talagante, and now I study biochemestry but I think I would like to be a teacher of biology and chemestry, so when I finish this career I will study pedagogy.

I don´t know what to say about my family, I have a nephew of my older sister who lives in Rancagua and I love them so much. And also I have a younger brother but we don´t get along and my dads are cool because they always suport me.

My hobbies are the drawing and painting, I like to do sports like trekking because I like to explore nature places, I like to listening music and almost everything that I listen is in english also I love to see animes and Kdramas so I listen music in japanese and korean too.

And that all for now. xD

Comments

  1. We need a group against Santiago xD
    PD: We have to see another kdrama or anime, or both

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is very interesting, what is your favorite artist? I like very much Vincent Van Gogh, do you know him? "The starry night" is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like trekking. where did you go to do trkking ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too see anime, What is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like discover new music. Some recommendation?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment